Shizuoka University's Organization for Information Infrastructure was established to carry out strategic planning, submit proposals, and promote the university's overall information infrastructure, which supports the university's education, research activities, student life and administrative operations. The Organization engages in activities related to the following.
- Agreement on Information Strategy
- Management and Operational Support for Information Infrastructure
- Provision for Information Security
- Agreement on Budgets and Accounts for Information Infrastructure
- Cooperation for Utilization with Off-campus Information Networks
The Organization is composed of the Information Strategy Committee and the Center for Information Infrastructure. [Japanese Only]