Those wishing to use campus facilities for such purposes as spring and fall hands-on learning should submit the Shizuoka University Facilities Use[Japanese Only] at least two weeks before the intended day of use. You will receive a confirmation reply in return.
Please note that it may not be possible to accommodate your request depending on university operation (e.g. during examinations and university events).
Campus buildings are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, but use of campus outdoor facilities and the University Library(*) is possible.
(*)Tours of the University Library are conducted during regular hours only.
Points to note when using campus facilities
- Upon entering the campus, please report the name of your group (or school) to security personnel.
Please confirm with your campus representative the location of restrooms you may use.
- Please conduct yourself quietly so as not to disturb classes and research activities.
If you are unable to do so, you may be asked to leave the campus and may be denied future use.
- Please refrain from entering facilities other than those you are scheduled to use.
- Please note that in some cases, certain areas of the facilities you wish to use may be unavailable due to university operation.
- Please remove any trash you generate when you leave.
- Shizuoka University assumes no responsibility for accidents that may occur during your use of campus facilities.
- If you change your plans (e.g., cancellation, change of arrival time, etc.), please contact the Public Relations Section at 054-238-5179/4407.
Public Relations Unit, Public Relations and Funding Section, Shizuoka University
TEL : 054-238-5179 / 4407
FAX : 054-238-4450
E-mail : koho_all[at]adb.shizuoka.ac.jp
※Please change [at] to ＠.
Please call the number below for information on using the Hamamatsu Campus.
General Affairs Unit, Faculty of Engineering, Shizuoka University
TEL : 053-478-1004
FAX : 053-478-1005